Welcome

Please feel free to read this blog and join in. I hope you will write something inspirational, inspiring, spiritual, controversial, amusing, engaging or just plain run of the mill. But please don't be brusque, churlish or licentious.

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Yoga and meditation are beginning to be looked upon favorably by the scientific and medical communities as a way to improve people's health both physically and mentally. It wasn't long ago that these practices were thought of as foolish and just a waste of time. Now, thanks to public involvement in these practices and a lot of good scientific research an entirely different light is being shed upon these enlightening practices.

Over the past four years I've been compiling lists of research conducted around the world in major institutions on these two very important practices.

Attached are synopses of thirty research projects on yoga and meditation for 2013. I included only studies that I considered truly worthy of listing due to their validity and reliability. The thirty projects are on eight pages. I hope you enjoy them.
I will post years 2014-2015 in a couple of days.






















No comments: